I am preparing for classes to begin, cleaning out files and cleaning up office. And I decided last-minute, with a cheap fare, to jump to Chicago for the weekend to attend a close friend’s annual party (which I’d never been to before and seemed like the kind of thing to do at least once). As such, I am feeling less bloggy than usual.
But if you’re seeking something interesting, you can do worse than this:
- This story of OCD and design is worth a read
- Dunstin Curtis has an enviable site, with wonderful data-driven design discussion, and in the best Tufte tradition, does it while talking about it.
- The theory behind Twitter
- Katherine’s Music is Memory project
- The granularity of rating systems
- Umair Haque’s Thick vs. thin value
Soon with something more substantive.